RE: tlug: shelling root

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Jim Schweizer wrote:

> > No kidding ... slackware 1.2 or 2.0?
>
> 3.0 :)

(counting back the years on my fingers)

Huh.  Yeah, I guess 3.0 would have been _just_ out then.  First slack
system that did ELF.

> This particular Slackware has been hacked 9 ways to Sunday so it's
> really a Jim-S.V.1.1

*laugh* I know what you mean.  My base setup was originally an HJ-special
cloned from his boot/rootdisk combo.  It's since been upgraded countless
times and transferred to at least ten machines.

--	Chris (wileyc@example.com)