Re: tlug: Corel WP

Okay, then what libraries and porting techniques should I recommend in a
letter to Corel WP to get them to add Japanese/Multi-Lingual capabilities?

I remember there was a thread on this subject, but couldn't understand
some of the programmer's language to follow all of it.  I would like a
convincing argument and suggested steps to take to move to a) Unicode, or
b)some other multi-lingual programming env which I can hand to Corel in a
letter.  I might also consider making a draft for everyone to comment on
and then making a vote letter where everyone adds their names to the
bottom of the mail which can then be sent to Corel so they can see a
sample representation of interested users.

Corel does make a WP for Japanese Windoze don't they, can it be that hard
to port the Japanese version at least?  Of course the best is a fully
multi-lingual version...

TIA,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan