RE: FAQ Wizard and TLUG web site [was Re: tlug: NetWinder ?]

Hi all,

On 25-Sep-98 craigoda@example.com wrote:
> On another note, I was wondering if it was advisable to try to put the
> entire TLUG site into a CVS repository and then distributing the
> responsibility of keeping documents up to date.

Bruce and I started RCSing parts of the site, but he's been scarce lately and I
got tired of checking files in and out when it was only me updating them.

Some parts of the web page are already under different people's responsibility.
For example, Tim and the finances page and Jonathan with the (soon to be
contructed ..nudge, nudge) library. What I did was create seperate directories
with their ownership and I just keep my nose out of it.

If there are pages where two or more people are updating, RCS is probably
enough. To put the entire site under CVS is going to be a pain (for me.)

my 2 cents

Jim S.