Re: tlug: Game CD copyright question

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 19:09:52 +0900
John De Hoog <washi@example.com> wrote:

> Frank Bennett <bennett@example.com> wrote:
>

> > > Ie, the basic story is that in Japan there is no Kinko's to do it
> > > legally, conveniently, and fairly cheaply, and very little
> > > enforcement.
> >
> > Erm, there are at least two branches of that very chain in Nagoya
> > --- open 24 hours too.  Maybe the Big Dango (as opposed to Big
> > Apple, geddit?) has a bit of cashing up to do?
>
> There's at least one Kinko's in Tokyo, located in Shinjuku across the
> footbridge from Takashimaya Times Square (in the Odakyu complex along
> with the Starbucks and the interesting-looking Mexican restaurant).

In addition to Shinjuku, I also know of one in Kojimachi (or was that
Yotsuya?) and in Aoyama... Outside of those 3, I don't think I have seen
any others in central Tokyo, not to say that there aren't any, but to
say that Kinko's does exist in Japan... :D

---
Michael Chiu
mchiu@example.com
ICQ: 5850128