Re: tlug: NetWinder ?

    Jim>   The only real negative is that the box has a VERY noisy
    Jim> small fan to keep it cool.  It is not suited for living room
    Jim> use in its present form, which is unfortunate given its
    Jim> amusing video/audio I/O possibilities.

Not that I need more toys, but if the fan could be toned down a bit, I
might be interested. I noticed in the faq you sent:

1.2. Man that fan is LOUD!

The fan cycles between two speeds, and can be quite loud at its higher
speed. The command:

 set_therm 50

sets the temperature at which the fan switches to high speed to 50
degrees C, reducing the time it spends in high speed mode.

Is it still too load having done that?

Drooling,

	Andy