Re: tlug: Problems with my harddisk

    Scott> On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Manuel M. T. Chakravarty wrote:
    >> I am having considerable trouble with my IDE harddisk.

    Scott> Couple things to checK:

And on top of all that, my HP35470A SCSI DAT drive is refusing to back
up my disks, due to the humidity according to the flashing front panel
indicator.

Since Manu is located only about 100m from my DAT drive, I bet he's
seeing absurd levels of humidity too.  The weather report says it's
heavy breathing, Japanese undergrads have evidently learned about sex
from reading the Starr report.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091