Re: tlug: Re: Linux taking over the globe?

> I know.  Most of the !$#% spam I get these days is relayed through .de
> addresses.  Of course it originates in compu$erve.net domain.

That's the downside of it. Unfortunately Linux is extremely user
friendly and comes with everything enabled. They just throw it
at their machines, plug them into the university LAN and don't
care about them any further. Sendmail usually is happily running
as a daemon and forwards dutifully any crap given to it.

That's what I always say: In the hands of the insufficiently
skillful the power of Linux often has extemely negative effects.

"It was hell. They knew it.          Karl-Max Wagner
  But they called it                 karlmax@example.com
    W-I-N-D-O-Z-E"