tlug: XBF source released to XFree86

The source code for XBF was released with the agreement of NeoMagic.

This relates to the discussion on this list concerning the Sony VAIO
notebook and other notebooks using the NeoMagic chipset.  There
was some reluctance on the part of many people to purchase or use
equipment containing the NeoMagic chipset since NeoMagic was not
allowing release of driver information.  It appears that now they
are.  So, if I understand the press release correctly, I don't have
to feel guilty about my Sony VAIO purchase anymore.  :-)

Regards,
Craig