Re: tlug: Mew on (X)Emacs the way to go?

    Stephen> If they want to send the mail as MIME
    Stephen> Multipart/Alternative, OK, but I would still prefer the
    Stephen> HTML (well, specifically, any multimedia content) to be
    Stephen> sent as an external body.  That allows me to avoid the
    Stephen> overhead of wallpaper, in fact, I will specify the
    Stephen> text/plain alternative as preferred; you can configure
    Stephen> your MUA to automatically fetch the external body if you
    Stephen> like.

I like this idea. I get so much crap ( read M$ attachments )
internally, that it really bloats my mail box. I don't want to delete
it because I may need to reference it at some point. To make matters
worse, I often get N different revisions of the same document. With no
easy way to delete the old versions, they just accumulate:

	du -sk Mail
	541022  Mail

Thats 4 1/2 years of email. I guess its time to do some house
cleaning!

I try to get people to just save stuff in a central location and send
mail as to where to find it. Samba works well for this, but M$ lusers
mentality is "Oh, I'll just send this 10mb power point presentation to
"all", I wouldn't want anyone to miss it".

Arrrrggg.

Andy