Re: tlug: Keyboards

Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, John De Hoog wrote:
>
> > I have such a beast, a Justy keyboard that I bought at my local Laox
> > Kichijoji shop. It's a bit more compact than a regular keyboard, but I
> > didn't have any trouble using it even with my big Dutch hands.
> > --
>
> How is the quality?

Quite good, although it has still to stand the Test of Time. Of the ones
I've tried, it feels better than most (nice touch, and no
clickity-clacking as you type).

Now that I'm home from the office --- The model number is JKB-106S, and
it does have a numeric keypad.

--
John De Hoog, Tokyo
dehoog@example.com