tlug: Announce: Webgrrls Japan

This may be of interest to some members of TLUG
If not, please delete or pass on to an associate.
You can contact me directly if you'd like more info.

     Japan Webgrrls 2nd Anniversary Celebration:
             Demystifying the Computer

Japan Webgrrls (http://webgrrls.gol.com) is a chapter of an international
organization dedicated to promoting women's understanding of computers and
digital information technology for professional and personal use. Our mission
is to help women and girls succeed in the world of information technology by
providing a supportive environment to discuss technology issues, network,
mentor and learn.

To celebrate our 2nd anniversary, we are planning an all-day program of
computer skill sharing and fun.

Where: T-ZONE CyberCafe, Shinjuku T-ZONE, 10F, Tokyo
When: September 27, 1998, Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Highlights of the day include:

* Guided Web tours, Software and Hardware demonstrations
* International Internet chats, Networking activities
* Lots of Valuable prizes to give away, including:
  Free Internet Accounts from Global Online, Computing Japan
  magazine subscriptions, Computer training classes from PTS
  and many more).

*** All activities will be in both English and Japanese ***
*** Full details:   http://webgrrls.gol.com/            ***
*** Email:  webgrrls@example.com                            ***