Re: tlug: world clock

Hi all,

On 17-Sep-98 Tim Meggs wrote:
> Only after you threw in the red herring about xearth!   From what I remember
> (see above) he was after a window with multiple timezones displayed.

Only a small quibble, but I think Jim T. was the one who mentioned xearth.
xearth has been on my desktop for a couple of days with no problems. I put it
in .xsession as 'xearth -ncolors 20  -wait 900 &'

I think I'd still prefer a small window with multiple time zones digitally
displayed, but the urgency is gone...

Regards,

Jim S.