Re: tlug: graphics package of pLaTeX

In Article <13824.54322.417406.883506@example.com>
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com> writes:

>     $B2#@example.com(B> First, I copied the file in
>     $B2#@example.com(B> /usr/lib/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/* on Debian to
>     $B2#@example.com(B> /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/* on TLJ2.0. But this
>
> This will probably lose.  Try "/usr/jp/share/...".
No, pLaTeX related files are located in /usr/share/texmf/tex/platex etc.

> Try editing texmf.cnf to tell kpathsea where to find the graphics
> support; it should live in /etc/texmf/ or something like that.  But
Thank you for your help!
By reading texmf.cnf, I found out that "mktexlsr" would update ls-R db
file, and I updated the file successfully.

Now platex can find the graphics.sty but complains like:

>>! Package graphics Error: No driver specified.
>>
>>See the graphics package documentation for explanation.

I'll try to find the doc...

Takeshi