Re: tlug: graphics package of pLaTeX

In Article <Pine.LNX.3.96LJ1.1b7.980917165856.21688e-100000@example.com>
Scott Stone <sstone@example.com> writes:

> > Does anybody know how I should do to use the graphics package on
> > TurboLinux? I think I have all the packaged needed to use the TeX
> > system. The installed packages are following.
>
> is this TLJ 1.0 or 2.0?  I forwarded your message to the guy responsible
> for our Japanese packages, and he's going to look into it.  You can also
> subscribe to one of the TLJ mailing lists that we run, and ask there.
That's TLJ2.0.

Since the point I wanted to know is that how I can add packages to
the LaTeX2e system. The "graphics" package seems to be one of the
standard LaTeX2e packages, because "A document preparation system
LaTeX, 2nd ed." written by L.Lamport has explanation of the package.

I'll ask the TLJ mailing list if I can't get an answer.

Takeshi