Re: tlug: EUC & SJIS (Was: kterm/kinput2 conversion)

But, how do you input ISO-2022-JP?  Kinput2 seems to be EUC focused...

This is output that is interesting to me...

# canuum
Lang "ja_JP.euc" is wrong, use default lang "ja_JP.ujis".
#c#a#n#u#u#m($+$J4A;zJQ49%U%m%s%H%(%s%I%W%m%;%C%5)

While I cannot read the Japanese, it seems to be saying that canna wants
ujis.  What is that?

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com