Re: tlug: Re: e-mail software recommendations

    jb> On Sat, 12 Sep 1998, Joe Marchak wrote:
    >> I still think pine is the best mail utility around.  If you
    >> want a nice

    jb> Pine is really nice.

But only marginally more polite than MS Outhouse.

    jb> That's one thing I do miss when using a text-based MUA.

If you really want it, use [x]emacs and bind `w3-follow-url-at-point' to
some mouse action.

    jb> I would really love it if they some day produced an X-Pine.
    jb> The text-based version is so good that they'd have a pretty
    jb> good shot at also producing the best X mail client around.

Unfortunately they're not that closely related.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091