Re: tlug: EUC & SJIS (Was: kterm/kinput2 conversion)

What environment variables/software/etc do I need to send email in
ISO-2022-JP?  Can that be done with my current config of
kinput2/canna/kterm?  That is how I am using pine so that I can read
Japanese email, but when I send in EUC and SJIS my receivers have gotten
mojibake...

BTW, thanks for your answers on this and spur threads which have really
enlightened me.

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com