Re: tlug: To Applix E/J from MS Office

    Jonathan> On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

    >> Um, what's so great about ATOK or Kotoeri?  I don't notice
    >> Canna

    Jonathan> (Wnn and Canna both seem to need short strings or they
    Jonathan> choke a lot)

Ah, wakatta.  I need short strings, too, or _I_ choke a lot ;-)

I don't think that would change if I could type a full paragraph and
get 100% recognition at a stroke, either.  But I can see that many
people might prefer that style, if the FEP would support it.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091