Re: tlug: kterm/kinput2 conversion

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Jim Breen wrote:

> - I can't initiate conversion with kterm. In the setup on our Ultrix
> system, and on my old slackware system, the startup keystrokes were
> "Ctrl"+"\", so I more or less expected them to be the default. All I can

Actually, I have always thought "Shift"+"Space" is the default.  In
fact I would like to change it from that, but so far I have not found
a way.  I've tried several things that are supposed to work to set it to
something else, but whatever I try seems to still result in shift+space
initiating conversion.  I have the following in my .Xresources, but
the Henkan part doesn't seem to have any meaning.

Kinput2*conversionStartKeys:\
  Shift<Key>space \n\
  <Key>Henkan
Kinput2*sendbackKeyPress:       True