Re: tlug: Any TLUGgers interested in Go?

On Mon, Sep 07, 1998 at 06:22:29PM +0900, Thomas Joseph Haslam wrote:
> Interested.  How many Tluggers do we need for critical mass?

That makes 4 people so far in the hour or two since I posted: I'd
estimate over 300 KG of mass, and I can be critical enough for anyone.
It looks like it's worth pursuing.

I'll try to figure out logistics of a real world get-together for interested
members (probably on the 18th before the nomikai) as well as something
via email/web/irc/igs/whatever for those that can't make it.  I'll post
a followup to the tlug list once I get the details worked out.

Regards,
--
Rex