tlug: CDRom Burner & Debian 2.0 distribution

    Joe> The only request - can whoever picks it up make a few copies
    Joe> of Debian 2.0 for the next meeting so that we can distribute
    Joe> them to the members.

    Joe> How many people are interested in getting copies?  I've done
    Joe> an install using the disks that Marcus made, and they worked
    Joe> out well. Dselect and the whole install interface have been
    Joe> improved greatly since 1.3.

I'm really happy with Debian 2.0 itself.

However, I reinstalled a lot of Debian-JP stuff, and p[La]TeX and
Linuxdoc-SGML stopped working.  Stupid configuration incompatibilities,
as far as I can tell.  Arrrgh.

I don't have solutions yet, but you might wanna watch your step.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091