tlug: Re: tlug-digest V1 #1001

At 15:41 98/09/04 +0900, you wrote:
>I`ll put a \5000 bet on this: in 18 months time, starting say now, MS
announces (and possibily even introduces) its *own version* of Linux (a

OK, I'm on. I bet against TJH's argument. \5000 yen. MS has no merit here
(unless
they port their Office Suite to Linux), this will not increase Win98
market share or NT5.0 market share (assuming that it will become available
at all within 18 months). Not many people are concerned with "corporate
strategy" mumbo jumbo.

But even if I lose, I hope MS Linux will be GPLed...or would they attempt a
clean-room implementation?