tlug: isdn dsu/ta + isp providers in Tokyo - Linux/WinNT compatible?

Greetings.

I recently moved to Tokyo and starting subscribing to the tlug mailing
list.  I'm looking for some help/advice in selecting an isdn dsu/ta and
an isp provider.  I would appreciate any advice or
pointers to other sources of information.

1) isdn dsu/ta

I used to have a Motorola BitSurfrPro on my linux/WinNT box in the U.S.
However, I'm not sure what is the best product (and where) to purchase
in Tokyo that is compatible with linux and WinNT.  Any suggestions?

2) isp provider

I'm looking for a Tokyo isp provider that provides good service at a
reasonable price.  Any suggestions?

thanks,

joe n.

---