tlug: home page update

Hi all,

The August mailing list archive is now available for both the main list and the
admin list (I don't think mhonarc can handle attachments...)

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/ML/
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/MLadm/

I updated the meeting page with the Nomikai info:

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meeting.html

and rearranged the August meeting page and included Shigeo's excellent photo
gallery (Honda-san, I changed your code a little bit - check it out :)

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/9808/

I also added some additional member's URLs to the member's page - if your home
page isn't listed, drop me an email.

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/members.html

Some interesting stats:

# of people subscribed to the main mailing list: 162
# of files in the main mailing lists's archive: 8,828
size of the main mailing list archive: 59,841,586 B

Enjoy,

Jim S.