Re: tlug: xemacs/MULE with cannaserver and ckinput2 (was: PJE) (fwd)

Thanks for the wonderful information.  Every thing works up to a point.

Sorry to be a major pain, but is there a trick to keep the Japanese text
once you have typed it in.  I can shift-space to get canna input, and
space through the choices, and then if I hit shift-space or enter the
canna that I have already typed is gone...  This is in kterm...  I pine in
kterm so that I can at least read the Japanese e-mail I get.  In order to
crtl-x to send I have to shift-space... right?  I mean if I am in the
middle of canna input.  Otherwise pine or cannaserver or kinput2 beeps...

TIA,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com