Re: tlug: TLUG mail archive

Hi,

I am not very sure who is in charge of Mail List to Web Archiving,
but most probablly it is Jim Schweizer - TLUG Web Master.  I understand
he is on vacation and out of Japan.

I think MHonArc can automate the list archive on web, but please
wait until Jim is back.

Regards,
Ken

At Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:42:45 +0900 (JST), "Eric S. Standlee" <fwiw3980@example.com> wrote:-
> However, it seems that it cannot take much effort at all to automate this.
> If that is so, then why not do it?  Many lists do just that.  Maybe while
> we are at it we can even set up an email interface to the archives so that
> I can send an email to request a search and then that search would come to
> me by mail when it is done...

> On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Jonathan Byrne - 3Web wrote:
>
> > Or maybe it's not important?
> >
> > What does everybody else think?

Ken Harada (原田 健)   JO1VRK/JE3SEN    Hayama, japan
kenhrd@example.com       http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	   Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)