Re: tlug: TLUG mail archive

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, A.Tomita wrote:

>I asked Tim Meggs (TLUG acting webmaster) to look into it (thanks Tim!)
>and according to him:
>
>tim> The creation dates of the dirs suggest to me that maybe the archives are
>tim> created only after the end of the month.

Thanks for checking this out.  Maybe after Jim gets back, we can ask about
what it would take to automate this and have the messages archived on a daily
basis, since this means that we can't search for any message entered during
the month until the next month starts and the archive has been built.

Or maybe it's not important?

What does everybody else think?

Cheers,

Jonathan Byrne