Re: tlug: TLUG mail archive

jonathan> Are August messages going into the TLUG mail archive properly?
Yes, they have been properly archived by majordomo.

jonathan> The list for 1998 for viewing by thread or date has no listing for August, and doing a
jonathan> search for PJE for files modified within the last one day returned ones no
jonathan> newer than August 02, and lots of from throughout July (or is that feature
jonathan> broken?).

I asked Tim Meggs (TLUG acting webmaster) to look into it (thanks Tim!)
and according to him:

tim> The creation dates of the dirs suggest to me that maybe the archives are
tim> created only after the end of the month.

alberto> Did you get any instruction from Jim Schweizer on how to create/update
alberto> the web-searchable archives?

tim> I did not get any instructions for creation/update of those pages.... which
tim> again suggests to me that maybe it doesn't need to be done until after he
comes back.