Re: tlug: Avoiding WINE

Jonathan Byrne - 3Web writes:

 > >well, now that WP 8 is available for Linux, I'm looking forward to
 >
 > Does is do Japanese?

Unfortunately, no. XEmacs meets my Japanese needs, but that's not true
for everyone, I'm sure. Maybe Corel will do it eventually ... there
have been Japanese WordPerfect versions in the past, and when they
were doing their ill-fated Corel Office for Java, I saw that they were
looking for Japanese beta-testers. So they seem vaguely aware that
there are people over here. Not holding my breath, though.

Matt