tlug: nomikai and web pages

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:17:09 +0900 (JST)
rom: Marcus Metzler <mocm@example.com>
Subject: tlug: nomikai

> did I miss something or is there no nomikai in September. I couldn`t
> find anything on the web pages.

As everyone kindly pointed out the info was in the tlug mail footer, but also
it is located on the tlug meeting page.   [but admittedly the info is
embedded in the October meeting info, maybe we need a better layout to
separate meeting and nomikai info]

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meeting.html

Also I have updated the tlug finance pages a while back (but don't think I
posted notification to the list).    Note that Joe paid for the CD-RW drive
out of his pocket - we will need to reimburse him once he and Craig return.

I hope to put up Honda-san's Japanese translation of the last meeting
tomorrow.    I've been rather busy this week and am even more 'rather' behind
on reading tlug digests, hence this late reply to MM's mail :/

tim :)