tlug: linux boxes

My company is getting rid of several old pentium machines that were used for
testing and such inside the company. They are Compaq Presarios with 90Mhz
Pentiums inside, and have been used with Linux in the past. Because we will
be getting rid of them for 30,000 yen each (no monitor), they are cheap
enough to make a perfect second linux box.

We will be announcing the sale of these computers to our users (we are an
ISP) in a few days, but I wanted you guys to have first crack at them, if
anybody is interested. The specs of these machines are on our homepage here:

http://www.sanynet.ne.jp/english/used-compaq.shtm

You can pay by credit card. You will be responsible for 5% sales tax and
shipping from Kobe (about 1,500 yen?). There are only 4 machines, so it is
first come, first serve.

You can reply to me, or to english-support@example.com directly.

David Walter
Kobe, Japan