Re: Let's Note + TLJ2.0 (Re: tlug: gratitude)

Ken Harada wrote:

> Hi Daisuke,
>
> At Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:12:57 +0900, SHUDO Daisuke <dshudo@example.com> wrote:-
> > Gee!
> >
> > After reading MKEHW disk, you have to insert the
> > installer disk again!
> > Now I proceed to the next step, how can I set swap
> > areas...?
> Have you "fdisk"ed your hard disk?  Sincd fips did not work, you
> are forced to give up Windows on your Let's Note.  Then, before
> you go to the swap area question, you should have been asked to
> edit the partitions.  Make at least one linux native (type 83)
> partition, and one linux swap (type 82) partition.

According to my manual 64Megs seems to be the usual size of
a swap partition. In addition I would recommed at least two
linux native partitions: up to 100Megs for /home, the rest
for /.
The own partition for /home allows you to save your own
configuration while reinstalling the system.
c.u.
 Wolf.
--

Omnia mihi licet, sed non omnia expediunt (I ad Cor. 10,22)