Re: Let's Note + TLJ2.0 (Re: tlug: gratitude)

Hi Daisuke,

At Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:12:57 +0900, SHUDO Daisuke <dshudo@example.com> wrote:-
> Gee!
>
> After reading MKEHW disk, you have to insert the
> installer disk again!
> Now I proceed to the next step, how can I set swap
> areas...?
Have you "fdisk"ed your hard disk?  Sincd fips did not work, you
are forced to give up Windows on your Let's Note.  Then, before
you go to the swap area question, you should have been asked to
edit the partitions.  Make at least one linux native (type 83)
partition, and one linux swap (type 82) partition.

Anyone please recommend the swap size.

> I'm sorry I'm a complete novice at computer.
Me too.

Regards,
Ken Harada (原田 健)   JO1VRK/JE3SEN    Hayama, japan
kenhrd@example.com       http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	   Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)