Re: Let's Note + TLJ2.0 (Re: tlug: gratitude)

On Wed, Aug 12, 1998 at 09:18:14AM +0900, Scott Stone wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, SHUDO Daisuke wrote:
>
> > Hi all, thanks for all help.
> > My machine is also 'AL-N4T512J5' same as MIURA-san's.
> >
> > Ken Harada wrote:
> >
> > > This seems to be the answer.  Daisuke, please checkyour CMOS setting.
> >
> > I'm sorry, but would you tell me the way to check it out?
>
> I'm not sure, it usually tells you how to enter the bios setup screen when
> you first boot the thing... either that or it came with a disk which you
> need to use from DOS.

Sometimes you have to hold down a "magic" key while powering on to get
to the CMOS/BIOS settings.  On a Toshiba laptop you have to pound on the
escape key while powering up.  On NEC desktops you have to hit the F2
key (once) when the NEC-logo flashscreen comes up (short window of
opportunity).  Dunno about a Let's Note, but it should be documented
somewhere.

Regards,
--
Rex