Re: tlug: The whole affair

I can't quite follow the elaboration of arguments here.
But, it seems that the issue is weighing between freedom of expression
and public benefit. So it seems it looks like tv rating and v-chip
argument. so I recommend to come up with self rating system like tv
rating in USA like "TLUG 14 EL" meaning newbie with 14 days exprience
with tlug needs guidance, explicit language, etc.

Rgds,
Kei.