Re: tlug: Turbo-Linux

Scott Perlman <perlman@example.com> wrote on Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:47:06 +0900 re:tlug: Turbo-Linux :-

> As I still haven't gotten my laptop fully working, and I'd really like
> a functional install for my trip to the US this friday...
>
> (And since Scott assures me that the mega support  everything kernel
> and floppy on the latest and greates Turbo Linux will solve all my
> problems)
>
> Anyone know somewhere in Kawasaki I could run to after work and get a
> copy?
>
> (Perferably reasonably close to Kawasaki Station)
>
> I just don7t have time to get to Akihabara this week at all, and can't
> really get anywhere in Tokyo before 8PM...

Hi Scott,

How about Yokohama, just 10 minutes Tokaido-line ride.  I saw TLJ
(not sure if it was 2.0) sold at the shelf of book store Yurindo.
(Ring them and confirm before you go).  Or, Sofmap in Vibre (5
min. walk from Yokohama stn) has a shelf for PC Unix including
TLJ (not sure again if it was 2.0).

Ken
Next Meeting: October, Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate 12:30