Re: tlug: August 8th Meeting Notes

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Chris Sekiya wrote:

>This is the esp.c-kernel-miscompilation-with-egcs bug.  I thought that
>RedHat fixed this problem.

Those slugs ought to be paying *me* to accept their product, rather than
the other way around.  Rh 5.1 Sparc was so bad out the door that it
makes Windows 98 look pretty good.  Maybe they ought to start calling it
Sparc Linux 98 :-)

I'll visit their web site and check the latest details.  Thanks!

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>
3Web Channel <URL: http://www.3web.co.jp/>

Next Meeting: October, Tokyo Station Yaesu central gate 12:30