Re: tlug: August 8th Meeting Notes

Joe Marchak wrote:

[snip]

I know it's off topic but Joe asked for it....

> The Tengu nijikai was a gathering of minds, mostly in a foggy state, and
> was a lot of fun.  What was in those shooters, Tim? :-)

Tim called them shooters they also go under the name Frozen Margarita.
The ones we had were with grapefruit juice. I hope I can recall the
ingredients:

Tequila
Gum Syrup
Lime or Lemon Juice
Crushed Ice
Grapefruit Juice (optional)

Use a blender to mix everything for a couple of minutes.

Et voila, your frozen Margarita is finished.

urs

--
u r s  r o e s c h             h a c h i o j i,  t o k y o
e# urs@example.com                   aim# uru uru 71