Re: tlug: sendmail on TurboLinux

If you are sure you want to, I would love to see the daemon which you have
created.

I was thinking it would be good to write an Xwindows GUI package that
would allow brain-dead connection/collection/sign-off.  Is there some such
in the works, or can I start that program and ask for help?  Where should
I start.  Would Tcl/Tk be good, or is there a different GUI language that
is more suited to this task?  Sorry for the dumb idea and questions.

Eric