Re: tlug: Strange headers from TLUG server?

On Mon, Aug 03, 1998 at 09:53:20PM +0900, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> I've narrowed down the problem I have with Pine not seeing some of my mail
> headers.  What do you think of this:
>
> If I send myself a test message to both my geocities and TLUG accounts,
> Pine has trouble with the headers on the one that went through TLUG, but
> not the one that went through Geocities.  On the message that went through

I wonder if it is releated to geocities POP server and/or Pine.  I have a
friend in Singapore that had to hack fetchmail to get it to work correctly
with geocities.  He was having trouble with the headers getting split and
some of them turning up in the message body.  It sounds like Pine has the
opposite problem.  Sooooo.... I wonder which is right....

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: