tlug: Audio device

Hallo everyone,
I had a very curious problem with my audio device.
I used xmcd to play a CD-ROM. It worked for a couple of minute
and then the audio disappeared, although the CD-ROM was playing.
Then, at the ame time, I sent to the audio device a sample audio file by
"cat file > /dev/dsp" and the sound of the CD_ROM was back for
another couple of minute. Strange, right?

Domenico Carlucci
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: