tlug: Sparc Japanese extensions

I've got my 1+ up and running, with 28 meg of memory and about a gig of
disk space spread across three drives, so the next phase has begun:
attempting to build Sparc Japanese RPMs out of source RPMs.  So far, I
have a Canna and a Kinput2 done, built under Red Hat Sparc 5.1 with
egcs.  I'd like to find a few victims^H^H^H^H uh, I mean volunteers, to
try them out and see if they work on any machine but mine :-)

If they're OK, we can release them to the larger world.

Is there an ftp directory I should put them in on the TLUG server, or
just in my own directory (~jonathan)

TIA,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>
3Web Channel <URL: http://www.3web.co.jp/>

featuring Linux on multiple platforms:
Next Nomikai: September, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691