Re: tlug: PJE

Guten Tag.

Mike wrote:
> What sort of problems did you encounter with Redhat 5.0?
> I am using Redhat 5.0 with PJE and it works fine so far.
 I tried a couple of months ago. When I tried to use ezinst, segmentation
error occured. So I couldn't install PJE on Redhat 5.0.
 From Redhat 5.0 they use new libraries, while PJE & JE uses older libraries.
PJE library checking is strict. So it causes segmentation error. To avoid
this you need to use some tricks or to use JE, whose error checking isn't
strict.
 Is there another guy who tried PJE with Redhat 5.0? From discussions in
fj.os.linux, those who uses PJE still uses Redhat 4.2.

Cheers,

Masa   Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
<http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/linux>
featuring Linux on multiple platforms:
Next Nomikai: September, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691