Re: tlug: #9 Revolution 3D

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

> This would seem to directly conflict with the info given to me by Chris
> Sekiya.. he said that it was added in 3.9.

Oh, not necessarily.  I don't have a 3.3.x tree handy, so I couldn't check
that easily.  My 3.9 tree is right here, though, and the driver was
committed to that tree last November.  It's very possible that it was
added to the SVGA server for 3.3.2 as well.

-- Chris

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: