Re: tlug: netscape linux

Hello everybody,
 I home my From: is correct now. Thanks for letting me know about the
problem.

Scott wrote:
> Just go to ftp.pht.co.jp:/pub/turbolinuxj/2.0/TurboLinux/RPMS and get our
> communicator RPM... probably faster than Netscape's site anyway, from
> here.
 I bought TurboLinux 2.0 at Laox. I installed it on my K6-200 machine.
I tried to see my homepage with netscape. Then it showed error message.
It indicated lack of java libraries.
 With Netscape (which I installed from tgz file) on Redhat 5.1 I don't
see any problem.
 I hope my report works to make Turbo Linux better.

Cheers,

Masa   Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
<http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/linux>
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: