tlug: PCMCIA network cards and SysV-ish init

Under Slackware, I used the `scheme' feature of the PCMCIA
`cardctl' to switch between the configuration of my NotePC's
ethernet card required at my work place and at home.

After starting to use a SysV-ish (TurboLinux) system, I
found that the `/etc/pcmcia/networks.opts' file, where I
used to configure the different schemes, doesn't exist.
Instead, there are scripts in
`/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/', but I can't see how I can
use them to the same effect, as there seems to be exactly
one configuration for each device (but I need to for exactly
the same card).

Is there support for `schemes' in SysV-style?

Thanks in advance for any advise,

Manuel

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: