Re: tlug: odd fstool

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Coninck Teigao <rct@example.com>

>I don't know what's going on with my fstool, it's sayng that my
>/dev/hda2 (swap) seens to be deleted, but it isn't and, in fact, it is

This weird behavior is apparently normal for fstool.  The technical term
for this is "piece of crap" :-)

One of my early discoveries as a Linux beginner was that the only way to
do anything to fstab reliably was to edit it by hand, so that's the same
advice I'll pass on to you.

Cheers,

Jonathan

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: