tlug: XEmacs mirrors in Japan at "ring.aist"

YMMV, but these are probably faster than xemacs.org for non-SINET
folks.

---- Begin included message ----
                                                    The Ring Server project

> > If you are mirroring the beta area, please let me know so I can add
> > your site to beta release announcements for our Japanese testers.

> We will mirror all contents under the /pub/xemacs/ directory daily.
> A initial mirroring process is now in progress, we will notify you of
> the completion.

We have finished a initial mirroring. So you can add the sites below
to beta release announcements and anonymous FTP sites lists.

(master)
	ftp://ring.aist.go.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
	ftp://ring.asahi-net.or.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
(slave)
	ftp://ring.etl.go.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
	ftp://ring.crl.go.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
	ftp://ring.nacsis.ac.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
	ftp://ring.saitama-u.ac.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
	ftp://ring.astem.or.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
	ftp://ring.exp.fujixerox.co.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
	ftp://ring.so-net.ne.jp/pub/text/xemacs/
	ftp://ring.ip-kyoto.ad.jp/pub/text/xemacs/

	HTTP is also supported.

Cheers.

---- End included message ----

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091