Re: tlug: another question: webpage-like desktop in Linux

Well I'll pedantically correct that:

KDE is the most user-friendly (In the opinion of Matt Gushee) free
(using the term loosely) desktop available for X on Linux.

I personally can't stand any of the CDE clones and consider them all
non-friendly.  (What you don't want Icons on your desktop? TOUGH, we
can sort them into this one huge area of your screen if you really
don't want them floating, but you WILL have Icons)

So I'm outvoted.

-Scott
Matt Gushee did state upon Thu, Jul 09, 1998 at 01:05:38PM +0900:

--
It's times like this that I realize today could have been avoided
entirely had I just not bothered getting up this morning.