tlug: mail

Eric S. Standlee writes:

 > I don't mean to make any jealous, but I wanted to tell you that I have a
 > friend who will send me a copy of RedHat 5.1 from america as a gift.

Is that a gift, or a curse?

Just kidding. I'm a satisfied Red Hat user. But it seems like, as
popularity explodes and development accelerates, each new Red Hat
distributions hits the market with more bugs than the last. You gotta
wonder if success isn't going to their heads a little.

Oh well. At least they seem to be still *trying* to deliver a quality
product ... unlike certain large software vendors we know of.

Matt Gushee
Oshamanbe, Hokkaido
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: